Gayle SkinnerM.D. Request An Appointment
- Undergraduate: Harvard College
- Medical Education: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, MD
- Residency: King/Drew Medical Center OB GYN
Awards & Recognitions:
- Board Certified, Fellow of American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 2016 Award, Leading Physicans of the World, Maryland Top Ob/Gyn
“I chose OB/GYN because it gives me the combination of medical and surgical approaches to patient care. The particular issues and concerns involved with women’s health are of great interest to me personally. It is so important to counsel and educate patients so that they can make the best choices for their health. I strive to achieve a balance of kindness, compassion, and skill in each encounter”
Dr. Skinner has been in practice for over twelve years in Maryland and continues to enjoy the full scope of obstetrics and gynecology.
She is particularly interested in minimally invasive surgery, especially hysteroscopic procedures, contraception and family planning, and the management of fibroids and abnormal bleeding.
When not working, I can be found in a yoga studio, bookstore, or trail running/walking.
Practice Website: www.obgyncapitalwomenscare.com